Syrdarya Water Supply Project Lot No: 1 – Uzbekistan
Construction of a magistral potable water pipeline, water towers, and water distribution network with smart water meters
Syrdarya Region, Uzbekistan
Syrdarya Regional State Unitary Enterprise “Suvokova”
(Financed by The World Bank and Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan)
- Construction of a magistral potable water pipeline GRP – 55 502 m
- Construction of water distribution network HDPE – 250 080 m
- Installation of water meters – 6528 units.
- Construction of steel water towers with capacities: 50 m3/h=25 m, 100 m3/h=29 m, 150 m3/h=25 m, 175 m3/h=27 m and 200m3/h=29 m
- Construction of concrete water reservoirs: 2×150 m3, 2×300 m3, 2×400 m3, 2×450 m3 and 2×750 m3.
- Manufacture and installation of steel and concrete manholes – 728 units